Early lunch because I woke up at 5am. I just love yellow squash!
Made Anth some Dinner. He’s decided to get on a healthy diet and lose some weight so I’m trying to be as supportive as can be!
- 1 Gala Apple (I removed the skin from mine, if you keep it, it may change the flavor to a more tarty feel).
- 1 banana
- 1 table spoon of peanut stock (You can use peanut butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon (if you leave it out it makes a huge difference)
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seed (optional)
- Ice (I didn’t measure but I kept adding crushed ice until it was the consistency of an Icee)
- 1/2 cup of water Blend well :)
My breakfast for the day. I threw some stuff together in the blender today & I know that people were going to ask for the recipe, so I thought I’d post it here. (Remember I’m not a nutritionist or anything, but I’d say this is safe to add to your healthy diet.)
It reminds me of winter. I added cinnamon in there because it’s a metabolism booster and helped offset that peanut butter taste which I’m not too fond of. I made it super icy because I love Icees. Has enough pop in there to keep me wanting more of this strange flavored icy beverage. :)